Cáírde Mhaigh Eo Forms
Cáirde Mhaigheo 2015 Brochure - Please Read Fully
Cáirde Mhaigheo Application 2015
GAA Season Ticket Terms & Conditions 2015
CairdeMhaighEo 2015 is now available “online” using the links below.
There are changes to the 2015 scheme which you should be aware of.
We reccomend that you read the brochure fully and satisfy yourself with Terms & Conditions and then proceed to renew.
All details are included on the attached Brochure.
- All Cairde Mhaigh Eo members should click on "I am a new customer"
- Select - I am a new Customer or
- If you have been a customer of www.tickets.ie in the past select “I am an existing Season Ticket Customer” and use your existing email address and password.
- Select – GAA Football
- Select – MAYO
- Complete All Details
- Create Account
- Select – Add ticket for the owner –
- Complete the details and then enter Debit Card/Credit Card Details
You will need credit card details, your email address and phone number along with your name, address etc.
Shortly after the online process is completed you will receive a confirmation email.
If you are unable to renew on line you have the following options.
- Call to the County Board Office (9.30 to 6.00 Monday to Thursday and 9.30 to 5.00 on Fridays) where the application will be completed on your behalf.
- Complete the attached application form and return by post to “The Secretary, Mayo GAA, ElverysMacHale Park, Moneen, Castlebar, Co Mayo.
- Complete the attached application form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the County Board Office at 094 92 50487 and the application can be completed over the phone (9.30 to 6.00 Monday to Thursday and 9.30 to 5.00 on Fridays)
- We will have open-evenings at the following locations during November
North Mayo - Kiltane GAA Club Tuesday 11thof November 2014, 7.00pm to 9.00pm
East Mayo – Kiltimagh Park Hotel Wednesday 12thof November 2014, 7.00pm to 9.00pm
South Mayo – Claremorris Thursday the 13th of November 2014, 7.00pm to 9.00pm
West Mayo and All Areas – ElverysMacHale Park Saturday 15th of November 2014, 10am to 4pm
In December and January Membership cards will be dispatched to your home address by post.
Once all membership cards have been dispatched we will be in touch by text/email regarding collection dates for the “All Season Jackets, Umbrellas and Beanies” which all members will be entitled to in 2015. These will be available for collection in ElverysMacHale Park and in Divisional venues to be advised early in 2015.
As in 2014 your membership card will be used to gain access at all Allianz National Football League venues where Mayo Senior Team participate in 2015.
In the lead up to Championship 2015 we will be sending out information regarding access to ticketing and we will provide dedicated phone support in the week leading up to each game.
Many thanks for Supporting CairdeMhaighEo.