Social Media Policy
- Mar 05,2020
The following policy will be implemented & enforced across all of our social media channels:
Material posted by fans on our social media channels (comment/photos/video) does not always reflect the opinions or ideas of Mayo GAA. We value all posts received but in order to ensure we make our social media accounts a positive and family-friendly environment, we reserve the right to remove any posts that are deemed inappropriate. This includes vulgar, salacious or libellous material or posts which are made by third parties for purely commercial purposes.
• This is an open forum. We encourage you to get involved. However, this is also a family-friendly forum, so we ask that you follow these guidelines. Posts and comments that breach these guidelines will be removed.
• We do not allow comments or submissions that are violent, sexually explicit, obscene, racist, abusive, hateful, defamatory, libellous or inappropriate relating to under age players.
• We do not allow solicitations, advertisements, promotion or endorsements of unapproved products or services.
• You take part in this forum at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, username and any information you provide.
• The appearance of external links does not constitute official endorsement by the GAA.
For more information visit the official GAA site, www.gaa.ie.