Club Championship Tickets - Cairde Mahigh Eo Holders
- Jul 21,2020
Due to the current situation with Covid 19 and ground capacities currently capped at 200 (a figure which includes players, management and match officials) it is going to be impossible to accommodate all Club+(Cairde Mahigh Eo) members for all championship games.
Our principle priority within current government guidelines is to act responsibly in terms of looking after the health of players and patrons and at the same time making every attempt to give some access to Club+ members to the upcoming championship fixtures.
With this in mind the following measures are in place for rounds 1, 2 of the upcoming Mayo Club Championships. (Admission for round 3 will be reviewed if government restrictions on outdoor gatherings increase to 500 on August 10th, Round 3 is scheduled for the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd of August)
- Club+ Members are requested to nominate fixtures which are attached to the Club indicated on your current membership, the Club you nominated when you purchased your membership which is identified on your season ticket portal. Therefore if the Club you nominated is Castlebar Mitchels you have the opportunity to apply for tickets for each of the Castlebar Mitchels games only.
- If you wish to attend please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and ST membership number (the six digit number on the front of your membership card) and the fixture you wish to attend. For example Castlebar Mitchels v Charlestown.
- Tickets will be issued on a first come first served basis so if you are successful in being allocated a ticket you will receive a pass by email for the fixture indicated.
- To again access to the ground please bring the pass to the fixture and the serial number on the pass will be marked off a manifest at the gate of entry to the ground.
- If you are unsuccessful in acquiring a ticket for the first game involving your Club you will receive an email advising you of this but you will be prioritised for the second fixture involving your Club if you have indicated that you wish to go to the second fixture. The same will be applicable for round three.
- Until the qualifying rounds are completed we will be unable to advise as to the position for the quarter finals and semi finals etc.
Please reply to email@example.com no later than 6.00pm on this Thursday the 23rd of July 2020 with the following details:
1. Your name.
2. Your six-digit membership number located on the front of your membership card.
3. The fixture or fixtures you wish to attend.
A full list of upcoming fixtures is available on the link here - https://mayogaa.com/