Mayo GAA Convention Reports - 2020
- Dec 13,2020
The Mayo GAA convention took place today Sunday December 13th online. Below is the our secretary's report, audited accounts and convention booklet for 2020. Well done to John Walker from Cill Chomain GAA club who has been elected as the new Mayo GAA PRO. Paul Cunnane (Davitts) and Johnny Hopkins (The Neale) have been elected as Mayo GAA's representatives to Connacht Council. All other officers have been re-elected unopposed/appointed for 2021.
See below notes in relations to the 2020 accounts:
- Income is €2,310,471 v Expenditure of €2,093,624 which means a surplus of €216,847 for 2020.
- Team costs for 2020 were €721,862 v €1,714,722 in 2019, a reduction of €992,860.
- Gate receipts (Club & Inter-County) decreased by €582,550 to €394,460
- Commercial income has increased by €79,063 to €542,947, this is mainly as a result of Mayo GAA TV. We are very grateful to our sponsors who continue to support Mayo GAA.
- In this exceptional year we received support from Sport Ireland, the Government and Croke Park to the tune of €330,209.
Tuairisc an Runai 2020.pdf